Welcome to the Operation IMPACT Church Volunteer page! Thank you so much for your desire to be a part of what God is doing through this outreach. We pray that you will be blessed and that many lives will be changed as a result of your investment.
– Britton Baptist Church had over 60 people from their community come for the Friday night celebration.
– Seven children who attended a 5-Day Bible Club during Operation IMPACT have come to Sunday school at Southern Temple Baptist church. This opportunity allowed them to continue learning about God.
– Over 30 church volunteers helped with clubs.
Church Volunteer Signup
“Operation IMPACT helped renew my vision to keep reaching out to the children around my area at home. ‘And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.’ Galations 6:9.”Chrissy Levy
You can make a difference by:
- Joining the prayer team
- Hosting a club
- Inviting children
- Providing snacks for the clubs
- Serving snack to the children
- Helping with songs and memory verses
- Assisting with discipline
- Helping with games
- Keeping attendance
- Getting to know the children and their families
- Helping prepare for the Friday Family night
- Making dinner
- Serving Dinner
- Leading games
- Doing registration
- Visiting with families
- Praying for the families who come on Friday night
5-Day Bible Club Strategy:
By conducting Bible clubs in communities at parks, apartment complexes, or backyards, we are able to bring the gospel directly to children and their families. Many of these family are not otherwise exposed to the gospel. There is no cost to attend the two hour club. Children will enjoy games, Bible lessons, verses, missionary stories, songs, and snacks. Through each aspect of the club the teachers will have the opportunity to share Jesus’ love both through teaching and building relationships with the children.
Local churches will host three 5-Day Bible Clubs in their community as well as a Friday night celebration to which all of the families from their clubs will be invited. The celebration will include a short program with games, prizes, a gospel presentation, children presenting some of the songs and verses they have learned to their parents, and dinner. Through partnering with local churches ministry will not end after the 5th day of club. The churches will be able to continue to minister through the connections that were made.
This is an amazing opportunity. Children will be evangelized. Families will be introduced to the local body of Christ, and the church will have an opportunity to continue to disciple those in their community.
“…The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few. Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that He would send forth laborers into His harvest.” –Luke 10:20